What is your name (and usernames)?
My full name is Thiti, you can call me Top, but I am usually known as “Toby” in such forums as I represent the brand as ‘TB-Production’ according to my name.
Where are you from?
How long have you been in the art industry?
3 years something
What got you started?
– I saw great custom transformers 3 years ago and I was pretty amazed that we people could make own toys look so cool and I thought I would be awesome if I can do it. So, I started with painting the toy with brush, then I went for spray can and it was not enough so I went for a beginner airbrush (the single trigger one). After some trials and errors, I want to achieve more beautiful work, so I went in town to buy a nice airbrush kit and since then I have been enjoying more and more to produce quality work (and that airbrush is almost broken but it works just fine for me)
What types of customs/art do you do?
– Usually toys, action figures, model kits.
What sort of mediums do you use?
?? I’m not sure about this question?? You mean what paint do I use or what channel I use to promote???
Are there any products you just can’t live without?
– Paint! Good paint for models such as Gaia paint, Mr.color–all from Japan and there’s also a local paint called “Max color” Awesome one as well!
– The toys and actions figures!
What is your most favorite custom you have made?
– Cosmic Optimus Prime
What is your least favorite custom you have made?
– There is no least favorite since each custom gives me lessons to learn and improve.
What is the worst injury you’ve had from working on customs?
– Get a cut on my finger/Get stung by airbrush needle while cleaning it.
What is the funniest mistake you’ve made while working on your art?
– Mixing enamel thinner with lacquer paint.
Who/What inspires you?
Great ideas that has not come to real yet/such movies and characters.
What projects are you currently working on?
– I’m working on Hottoys Iron Patriot and Ironman MK6 is next.
Do you have any odd habits while working on customs/art?
– no idea on this.
What types of art do you enjoy?
Painting/Sketching/ Scratch building sometimes
Do you take commissions?
– Yes, but quite selective since I do not want to excessively produce the same type of work on and on consecutively.
Where can people see your work and contact you? (facebook, da, website- give us them all)
Do you have any favorite tips or tricks?
– Whatever you do, make sure that you love it first before thinking what you are going to get from it.
What advice do you have for someone just starting to get into customizing/art?
– Do it because you love to do it, not forced to do it.